Girls Talk: Song that makes me smile..

I have been joining this meme for months already, but this is the first time that I am posting it here.  This is my new blog and I am happy to introduce it to you people.  Please follow if you please.wink!  Song that makes me/us smile is the theme for this week.

This song titled Delilah by Tom Jones.  Yes, I admit I am into oldies because that was the songs that my father always listened and played before.  When we are having karaoke in the house, oldies songs are only available.  And this song happens to be my favorite back then.lol  As I grow older, I listened to the lyrics of this song carefully.  I then realized that this song is a sad song.  Betrayal of love and unfaithful love.  In my interpretation, I think the guy killed Delilah.lol  I am not sure that is my understanding of the lyrics of this song and makes me smile.  Makes me smile I did like this song, sung it and my favorite.  Not anymore though.wink!

[ Tagged In ] , ,

12 Responses to “Girls Talk: Song that makes me smile..”

1. claire says:

girl, pareho tayo sad song ang ni-post pero made us smile. haha!

2. Lyza says:

Thanks for sharing…i miss hearing some good old songs 🙂

followed you too. hope you can visit and follow me back http://www.lyzalane.info/2011/03/gt-song-that-makes-me-smile.html

3. Hazelicious says:

Natawa ako sa song na ito. It reminds me of my childhood because of my dad. He had Tom Jones collections and he sings this song. Mine is up – My Happy Song

4. Soulful says:

5. kim says:

(sorry about that) just looking at your choice of entry makes me smile, lol! it reminds me of videoke sessions with my uncles in the province, lol!

6. mjrodriguez says:

I also know a guy who loves to sing this song and he does it so comically. Hearing it now reminds me of him LOL.

7. Mars says:

This song reminds me back during my highschool years when my classmates were asked by our teacher to “re-enact” the scene in this song. LOL! 😛 And I think that the guy killed Delilah too.

Sorry for the delayed visit. Mine’s here in case you haven’t visited it yet. ^_^ Happy GT!

============================
    Mars @ The Life Encounters

8. K says:

hehe. not your typical love song, but brings back sweet memories for me, too. my late grandfather used to sing this to himself while doing his crossword puzzles in the morning 🙂

9. darly says:

hehehe, i always find tom jones too cheesy… that alone makes all his songs sounds funny to me (sowee)

Have a great week ahead girl, here’s my funny song if you haven’t visited me yet
    I Love Darly!