Girls Talk: Avid Fan

My day is so busy that I do not have time to update my blog.  This Girls Talk meme is one of my favorite and I would not let this day end without posting my entry.  This week’s topic is nice because I will be able to share to you my ultimate favorite female actress.  My pick is no less then Julie Andrews.

I saw her on the movie The Sound of Music played the role as Maria. The voice, the look and the acting I must say she is a complete package actress.  I watched the sound of music ten times already and I never get enough of this movie.  I do love Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock but Julie Andrews is top on my list.   I have watched her movie with Anne Hathaway and she is still pretty.  The one and only Julie Andrews will always be my favorite.

Want to read more Girls Talk entry?  Just click the badge below.

[ Tagged In ] ,

11 Responses to “Girls Talk: Avid Fan”

1. Pibyang says:

I’m not good in remembering names and faces but I do hear lots of positive feedbacks about her. 🙂 I am not sure if I already watch the sound of music. Et ba yung mag do re mi na kanta? 🙂

Here’s my entry:

2. claire says:

nice choice! julie andrews is a very versatile actress. she is still beautiful even if she’s old na. unlike other stars, she aged gracefully.

love ‘the sound of music’ too. wonderful movie.

3. Dyes says:

a classic movie! i also love Julie in Princess Diaries 🙂

Thanks for indulging my star struck daze. Never hesitate to drop by my STREET.

Happy GT!

4. Hazelicious says:

The sound os silence is a good movie. I love Sandra Bullock too. Mine is up – My GT Entry

5. jona says:

very classic beauty 😀
    my GT is here

6. Pepper says:

I love Julie Andrews! I don’t remember how many times I’ve seen the Sound of Music. It’s my all-time favorite movie :). And yes, Julie Andrews is versatile. She has even written a few books.

7. shengkay says:

goes classic ang drama mo sis..hehehe
    Late Visiting from Girls Talk! 🙂 Happy weekend!
    To die for Celebrity

8. kim says:

oh yeah! who wouldn’t love Fraulein Maria? my kids and I love her in Sound of Music and Princess Diaries as well..

9. wee! i love The Sound of Music! classic.

10. Marikoy says:

I love Julie Andrews and The Sound of Music. I have a copy of the movie in VHS, VCD and DVD formats and have watched it in the big screen as well, when I was a kid… that’s how much I love it! 😀

11. what a blast from the past! i remember seeing the sound of music tons of times when i was little. wow. julie andrews is one snazzy woman. i love her in the princess diaries!