1. Where were you when you found out the bin Laden was killed? How did you find out?
– at home watching news on tv, that is how I find out that he is dead.
2. One of your best friends turns out to be saying hurtful and untrue things behind your back. What would you do?
– confront her, clear things and then say goodbye, she is not worth it of my friendship.
3. You instantly become a star. What is it that made you one?
– for being a goof daughter, sister, friend and person.
4. If you could be ANY sex symbol (living or dead) who would it be and why?
– no idea.
5. Where is your favorite place to eat out?
– home at our dining table where I could eat with my family.
6. Are there any current (that began before 2010) television shows out there that you’ve watched regularly from the very beginning?
– yup. here in my place.(local)
7. When is it time to just let it (‘it’ can be whatever you choose) go? How do you know? What do you do?
– acceptance is the key for us to let go of something and someone. Will know it from my heart.
8. Pimentos– in Olives? Useless decorative effect? …or something you maybe enjoy? …and is there something you can only stare at and wonder about at the snack bar?
9. Why do you think we as a civilization can’t seem to get along with one another?
– lots of things, one of those is being greedy.